Friday, June 15, 2012

"Breaking Up" ©



Late one afternoon in Carmel the clouds began to break up and the promise of a sunset was let loose.  I was chasing that feeling with this piece.  Tomorrow morning I am off to San Clemente for the plein air event.  I'll post what I can from the event.  Sometimes it's tough to get online and selfishly I don't want to give up painting time to sit in Starbucks and blog.  Tomorrow is the quick draw then we have the week to paint, delivering our 2 best pieces for the gala next Saturday night.  With 100 artists participating it's a lot of fun.  

Oil on Canvas,  12" X 16"

2 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Love the complementary colors..

I know you'll have a great time in Carmel... Best of luck on the Quick Draw... and all of it!!

ashok said...

superb!

Site Meter