Friday, February 15, 2013

"Morning Swim" ©


Some of you might remember my duck paintings from a few years ago.  I thought a duck painting would be a nice addition to the animal show next month and tried my hand at a fluffy duck once again.  I compared this painting to a few of the old paintings of ducks and am pleased to report I have learned a bit over the years.   If you are a landscape lover, hang in with me, I promise to get back to the mountains and trees soon.  I only need a couple more animal paintings to have a nice group for the show.  (The show is at Gales in Pasadena, everyone is welcome to the reception, live animals, great food and tons of animal paintings.)

Oil on Canvas, 12" X 16"

sold

1 comment:

Marian Fortunati said...

I like all of your animal paintings, but I think I love your ducks the most.

Site Meter