Saturday, March 30, 2013

"A Day at the Vineyard" ©


A nice way to end the day, sipping wine, watching the sun sink and the light closing over the vineyard. The show last weekend in Newport Beach went well and I met a gentleman that read my name tag and told me that he has one of my paintings hanging in his entry way.  We figured out that he acquired the painting from Gales Restaurant in Pasadena where I have exhibited art occasionally for the last several years.  What a small world.  I do have good news, this spring I will be one of 3 artists showing long term at Gales.  The food is delicious and the art is always a nice addition to the walls, so if you are in the area stop by for lunch or dinner.

Oil on Canvas,  12" X 16"

2 comments:

ernie dollman said...

Way to go. Love all you do.
Ern

Laura Wambsgans said...

Thanks Ernie, see you tomorrow painting Bridgeport!

Site Meter