Thursday, April 19, 2007

California Sculptors Symposium

This blog is having to stretch and bend with my artistic activities, especially the next couple of months. Besides painting for 2 huge shows, I have 3 upcoming absences, where getting online will be impossible.

The first is starting now. Some of you know I have been a professional sculptor in stone for over 20 years. Over the next 8 days I will be an instructor at the California Sculptors Symposium in Cambria, California. I will take my painting gear, for any possible chance to paint, but during the last three years I haven't had a spare minute during the symposiums. With 40 plus carvers seeking advice and giving daily lessons, time flies.

This photograph is of a sculpture that I carved in Italian marble. The title is "Italian Twist".

If you subscribe to this blog, everytime I update the blog with new art, it will come right to your email. I will never share any emails, for any reason.

No comments:

Site Meter