Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Autumn Evening" ©



Today painting in the Descano Gallery, I decided to play with the colors of early evening that we have been enjoying this lovely October. This was the last day to paint at the gallery, tomorrow we deflower the walls of the paintings that have lived there for a month. The sold works will be distributed to their new owners and the four of us can go back to our studios and paint BIG again! I have had an almost completed commission tugging at my heart and now I will be able to complete the final 2% and breath easier. It's a wonderful life.....

Oil on panel, 8" X 10"

2 comments:

Karen Winters said...

Ah, and life can return to normal, yes? But at least the weather has been kind and we've seen many wonderful things! I packed my paints when we loaded out today, a bittersweet feeling. I love the glow in this one - those warm colors vibrating.

Karen
http://www.karensblog.com

Laura Wambsgans said...

Thanks Karen and it was a very good month in the Descanso Garden Gallery. See you at the next show!

Site Meter