Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Sand Canyon Trail" ©



The "Chasing Open Spaces III" exhibit has opened at the Canyon Theatre Guild in Old Town Newhall, on Main Street. Rod Edwards, Lorelle Miller and Ernie Dollman joined me in hanging 63 landscape paintings of the Santa Clarita Valley. We are having a reception on Saturday October 11, 5pm - 7pm and you are welcome to come by to visit, see the show and have light refreshments. Also this weekend I'll be displaying another 40 paintings at the Street Art Festival in Old Town Newhall. The Festival is billed as 5 blocks of music, art, a beer garden and street chalk paintings. In between getting ready for these two shows I painted another view of Sand Canyon. I have to apologize for the image posted today, this painting isn't half as dark as it appears on my monitor.

Oil on Linen, 11" X 14"

No comments:

Site Meter