Thursday, September 04, 2008

"Sunday Swim II" ©



The phone rang today while I was painting a landscape. I was really excited with the painting, exploring all the greys I could create using Transparent Oxide Red as a base. The phone call was from the owner of the first "Venice Floater", asking me if I could possibly paint another, fast, for a special gift. Setting the landscape aside I put up a 5" X 7" panel and painted "Sunday Swim II". I think I like this little fluffy guy more then the first.

Oil on panel, 5" X 7"

4 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

HOW do you do it???
Yes, this guy is even better than the first! I wanted the first, and the second...
Ya got any more in ya??

Klinger Studios said...

Love the duck! I hadn't been to your blog in awhile and I just stumbled upon it - then signed up for your email list. I hope you're doing well.
Regards, Christine Klinger, now of Yellow Springs, Ohio

Johanna Spinks said...

Great color...love this!

RoseAnn Hayes said...

Wonderful!!! What a charming painting!! Love it!

Site Meter