Thursday, August 27, 2009

Painting In Maine


I just could not pull off finishing yesterdays painting for today and finish packing and getting troops ready for my absence. Tomorrow before the sun rises I'll be dragging my suitcase into LAX heading for Maine till mid September. Plein air painting will be magical, it has to be, with the pink granite cliffs, pine trees, lighthouses, small harbors and glorious sunsets. My gone painting sign is officially hung......
*photo credit to Marty Kranin (thank you Marty). And no I usually stand and paint, figures she would shoot me sitting.

2 comments:

Ruth Housley said...

Hi Laura,
That looks like a nice place to be painting and since it is in Maine I am sure it is cooler.
Ruth Housley

Eric Merrell said...

Hi Laura, Have a great trip! This is the best time of year to be painting out there. Plus, you can get blueberry ice cream.

Site Meter