Thursday, September 09, 2010

"Lake Tahoe Stream" ©



Driving around Lake Tahoe last weekend we saw several small streams allowing snow melt to feed into the turquoise waters of the lake. Hiking in a bit off the road this view of the Aspen trunks reaching up amongst the pines to bask in the sunlight on the bank of the tiny stream caught my brush.


Oil on Panel, 6" X 8'


I am hanging my "gone painting" shingle out once again. Heading to France, near Poitiers to paint for a couple of weeks. I will have my laptop and hope to post to the blog. I'll do my best.

sold

2 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Have fun, Laura!!!

Docent said...

WE ALWAYS CHECK OUT YOUR BLOG - THE PAINTINGS AND STUDIES ARE ALWAYS SO FRESH AND BEAUTIFULLY EXECUTED. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE CANVASES THAT YOU PAINT IN PARIS AND THE SOUTH OF FRANCE. BON VORAGE LAURA!

Site Meter