Friday, October 19, 2012

Before and After, 21st Annual Pasadena Heritage Craftsman Weekend


After a day of driving, unloading and hanging here is my little booth and home for the weekend.  I am exhibiting my paintings at the 21st Annual Pasadena Heritage Craftsman Weekend show at the Pasadena Convention Center, Pasadena, CA, Saturday and Sunday 10am - 5pm.  The paintings are hanging on Pro Panels and those were one of the best investments I have ever made. I took these photos with my cell phone so the paintings are somewhat washed out but you can get the idea, I hope.  


This is what you get when you walk up to your space at the convention center.  I moved the table behind the curtain and will use it for wrapping paintings that have been purchased during the weekend.  The chairs will probably never be used.  Somehow the days fly by and eating/sitting never happen.  It will be a great weekend and I am looking forward to talking to everyone about the paintings.

If you are in the area stop by:

The Pasadena Convention Center, Exhibition Hall B
300 East Green Street
Pasadena, CA 91101
10am - 5pm



No comments:

Site Meter