Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Painting A Day by Laura Wambsgans

Welcome to my daily paintings. Thanks to Duane Keiser and Belinda Delpesco I was introduced to the idea of painting a piece in a few hours, then posting the wet work online for the world to view. At first I thought the task would be impossible. Preparing for upcoming shows, workshops and traveling, what if I missed one day or couldn't come up with the proper fodder for a painting? Then after some serious thought, I decided that if I missed one I would probably be forgiven and as for fodder as long as I can see I have plenty to paint. And so, I am jumping into the "Daily Painting Pond" with both of my feet and my brushes in hand. I hope that you enjoy my efforts and see improvement as time goes by.

4 comments:

Planet Janet said...

Congratulations on your new blog and venture, Laura! You're such an excellent painter that it will be a joy to check this site daily, that's every single, solitary day of the year bar none. (LOL) If anyone can do it, and do it with style, you can. Good luck and I'll be watching!

belindadelpesco.com said...

Yahoo, and Bravo! (Cheers, Applause & Whistles) Congratulations on this next leap out! I can't wait to see your Little Treasures every day... Welcome to the pond! Come sit by me over on this lily pad and we'll chat while we paint. :-)

Diane Muratore Bruckner said...

WOW! what a great idea. Quite a challenge too! Beautiful work Laura....as usual. :-)

Fayrene Parrish said...

Your paintings are beautiful, Laura. Much good luck! They will shine in any collection. Fayrene Parrish

Site Meter