Saturday, June 07, 2008

"Sycamores In December" ©


Tomorrow is the show at the Valencia Hyatt Hotel. Nancy Eckels, Belinda Delpesco, Lorelle Miller and I are pleased and excited to be able to exhibit/show in our "home" town. All of us show all over but it's not often to have the chance here in the Santa Clarita Valley. We have hundreds of paintings. I am bringing 48, 5" X 7" blog paintings, plus another 40 framed pieces. If you would care to come and meet us, we'll be ready for you by 10am. At 6pm the day will come to an end. The Hyatt is at 24500 Town Center Drive. The show is called "By The Artists' Hand". We would enjoy meeting you and hope that everyone will appreciate seeing our work in person rather then on a computer screen or at a far away gallery. My painting on our invitation card is "Sycamores In December".

sold

3 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Yet another gorgeous painting!!
I only wish I could come to see yours and the other gorgeous work tomorrow, but I can't. Judging from your past events, I'll bet you all have a ball and there will be red dots all over!!

Cara said...

Beautiful painting - wish I could be there - best wishes for a prosperous show.

Laura Wambsgans said...

Thank you ladies, we had a wonderful show, red dots included. It must have been your good wishes!

Site Meter