Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Trestles Trail" ©


I am heading for San Clemente for the "Paint San Clemente" plein air competition. One of my goals is to become proficient enough to do well and attend many of these events that occur around the country. Last year I painted "Trestles Trail" and I still remember the day as if it were yesterday. I have posted it because my brushes are officially packed, along with my paint and panels. I will take my laptop and see if I can't post from the hotel, you never know. This year I am taking my bike, hoping to be able to travel further on the trails with my gear then I could on foot. It's pretty exciting!
Oil on Panel, 8" X 10"

1 comment:

Marian Fortunati said...

Have a great time and I know you will paint beautiful paintings as you always do.

Congratulations on your November show!!

Site Meter