Friday, December 05, 2008

"Fine Feathered Family" ©



I promised to post the commissioned duck painting that I have been working on for weeks. It's so large I can't get a decent photo but hopefully you can get the idea. Delivery was today and I was still painting on it yesterday. Are we ever done? Thank goodness for deadlines. My easel looks empty and I'll miss my fluffy feathered buddies. Now they hang over a carved marble fireplace, in a soft mint green sun room, floating peacefully forever.

Oil on canvas, 30" X 40"

sold

2 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Really nice!! Lucky client!!

I love your duck paintings!!

Hey Laura ... do you want to try to get together next Wednesay (maybe Tuesday) to paint?

Laura Wambsgans said...

Thanks Marian, Yes, yes and yes, lets go paint on Wednesday! I'll email.....

Site Meter